Tuesday 22 September 2009

THE POWER OF LETTING GO


Merry Meet to All of You!

Lisa and me have been looking into tapping and EFT recently (Lisa's attending a course shortly, so excited!)and I have just watched this clip of Robert Smith, who is one of the experts in the field.

While I was watching it, it dawned on me that the message he tries to bring over really holds great truth and wisdom, it is all about the power of letting go, in order to create something new and better and be happy in yourself. Due to some personal stuff going on for me at the moment, it was exactly what I needed to hear, and i think it holds relevant insight for everyone, even if your not interested in or practising EFT. So, have a look and think about it, and most of all:

START CREATING YOUR OWN HAPPINESS!

">

Autumn Blessings & Happiness

Ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment